Location: Johannesburg, South Africa
Department: Human Resources
Type: Full Time
Min. Experience: Experienced
- Overall responsible for employee engagement initiatives.
- Overall responsible for designing, executing and monitoring training programs in order to ensure that quality training is provided to business departments and that there is a constant improvement in training programs and initiatives.
- Working closely and in collaboration with various department heads and senior management and employees in developing unique and effective engagement, training and compensation solutions.
- To plan, direct and coordinate the compensation, rewards and benefit plans to employees.
- Work with Head of HR to choose and manage vendors providing services related to training, engagement and compensation.
- Coordinating employee engagement events.
- Design and implement internal Buddy system and mentorship Programs.
- Promoting Alistair group values as a tool to shape the company culture.
- Identify and address issues and solutions related to employee engagement
Training and Development
- Develop a train the trainer program to enable units to analyse their own data and build action plans
- Work with Senior management to create the long term learning programs i.e. Leadership Academy and Coaching
- Ensure all the training identified are delivered to ensure the workforce is competent and effective at all times
- Responsible for creation of testing and evaluation processes of the effectiveness of training programs
- Coordinating all process and activities related to Performance Management and Appraisals.
Compensation and Benefits
- Set the organization’s pay structure and benefits offerings
- Determine competitive wage rates and develop or modify compensation plans
- Evaluate employee benefits policies to assess whether they are current, competitive, and legal
- Coordinate and supervise the work activities of specialists and support staff
- Oversee the distribution of pay and benefits information to the organization’s employees
EDUCATION, SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- HRM or Related Degree.
- Analytical Skills
- 10 Years Work Experience in a company with not less than 1,500 employees
- Self-motivation, Attention to Detail & Deadline-Oriented
- Have the ambition to help drive the growth of a young company.
- Strong communication and administration skills
- Ability to travel regularly