+36 20 985 2692
Klaudia is a young and talented Consultant at CNA International, Hungary. She started as a marketing trainee and worked on several branding and online media projects. In addition to this she was also involved in market research and project support. In 2016 she decided to change her career path to HR.
At CNA, she gained experience – starting as a Researcher – in identifying, contacting and prescreening high potential candidates with the direct search methodology. From 2018 she is a Junior Consultant working on end-to-end projects, having less researcher and more consultant responsibilities – keeping contact with clients, interviewing and presenting candidates, and exploring possible business development paths.
As well as her native Hungarian, she is also able to speak both English and Romanian fluently.
Klaudia utilizes his experience to carry out her projects, and to source the best candidates for his clients.
- Finding and selecting middle and top management, key positions (direct search)
- Conducting personal interviews, presenting short listed candidates, client and project management
- Desk research, alternative search, deep analysis of competitors, market changes, integration of up-to-date information into ongoing projects
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Consumer goods (FMCG food, non-food category)
- Media, marketing, online marketing, social networks, social platforms
- Facility / Property Management and Constructions